Are you the Parents of Hyperactive Children? Need More support and better schooling? Leave your worries aside and contact us immediately.
- City: Coimbatore ,Tamil nadu , India
- Region: Pondicherry
- Zip/Postal Code: 641027
- Listed: February 9, 2015 3:56 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Our school St. Johns Matriculation Higher secondary school situated at Coimbatore has an exclusive Divisional Allocation to give the required Backup and the Most needed extra support to sculpt the Children in the right , positive and the most successful way.
The child would show remarkable improvement in one year and extra-ordinary improvement in the second year and would be absolutely awesome in the third year.
Many children who had been diagnosed as Hyperactive have secured the best cut-off Marks in XII std and everyone would be surprised if you will say them, My child was Hyperactive once upon a time.
We believe firmly every child could be successful in life and need the Parents also believe that.
We intend to create a DIFFERENCE IN EDUCATION as well would like to treat All children equal and wanted to carry the Pains of the Parents on our Shoulders during necessities as a RIGHT SCHOOLING SYSTEM is only that.
Welcome to contact us via the following Nos only:0091-97866-91903/99656-16661 . Ms. Vandhana
Ms. Vandhana, Ms. Malathi , Ms. Mini, Counseling Psychologist, Social Activist , Senior Co-ordinator
Email Id :firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need more information visit this website
226 total views, 1 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: uma mageshwari
- Member Since: February 9, 2015
Other items listed by uma mageshwari
- SEEK A GOOD BOARDING/ RESIDENTIAL SCHOOL IN INDIA WHICH CREATES A NEW LIFE ??
- Hyper Active / Dyslexia / No Speech / Speech Therapy in Residential School / No Concentration in Studies / Missing Books / Note Books / Pencil / Pen? No Obedience to Elders?
- ADHD OR MILD AUTISM FEATURES FOR YOUR CHILDREN? A Regular residential schooling system available
- Want Admissions in Higher Secondary for Biology Group / First Group in XI
- Social Welfare Organisation